Oh, little stack of pancakes… what a time we’ve had this evening! I don’t even wanna talk about how much trouble I’ve had with this particular post! Also, any food photography tips are welcome!
If you’re looking for something delicious and Paleo friendly for brekkie, this is it!
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp melted ghee
- 1 egg
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside. May sift coconut flour if needed.
- In a stand mixer, combine mashed banana, almond butter, egg, melted ghee, and vanilla extract. Using paddle attachment, beat until well combined.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients, continuing with Medium speed on mixer. May use almond milk to thin mixture as needed.
- Heat greased skillet over M-H heat.
- Add 1-2 tbsp per pancake mixture once hot. Once bubbles begin to form, you may add in any fruit of choice. I used blueberries.
- Flip and cook on other side until done.
- Serve hot with pure maple syrup!